Keeping you and our team safe
If you have any questions or need to reschedule your appointment, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
In light of the situation with COVID-19 in Australia, we want our patients to feel reassured that when you visit us for your appointment, we have measures in place to keep you and our team safe.
Whilst we are a medical facility with healthcare professionals and strict hygiene guidelines, we are not a GP practice with un-well patients. We will continue to maintain a safe clinical environment with the same level of high quality service that you have come to expect from Macquarie Plastic Surgery and Macquarie Skin Clinic.
We appreciate your understanding in these circumstances.
Current procedures include
- Multiple locations throughout the clinic to undertake thorough hand hygiene for all patients and our team, including alcohol based sanitisers at the front door, in our reception area and waiting rooms, soap, water and hand towel in our bathroom.
- Waiting rooms have been set up to ensure 1.5 metre distances between chairs.
- Increased frequency of surface cleaning with clinical grade disinfectant wipes.
To help keep our community safe, patients with the below symptoms cannot enter the practice:
- Fever or chills.
- Shortness of breath or difficult breathing.
- Muscle or body aches.
- New loss of taste or smell.
- Sore throat.
- Congested or runny nose.
- Nausea or vomiting.
If you have any of these symptoms, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
Things to remember
- Practice physical distancing (staying 1.5m apart from staff and other patients at all times).
- Always treat our office staff, doctors and the other patients with respect.